
➜ Welcome to Team Xtreme Good, Bad, Ugly Series: In this series I explore choices based games different choices through the morality of what’s good, bad or sometimes even ugly decisions. GBU Review: I review my many playthroughs as well as other youtubers playthrough to give in depth theory on the characters, stories and choices. ???? Good: I try my best to minimize any damage to family and friends ❤️ Bad: I try my best to be a duche not always possible but very funny to see when it happens ???? Ugly: In this choice I let time run out on my time options and see what havok I bring. I do have to make some choices but overall I let time choose for me. This is sometime referred to as Silent Choices. ➜ NEW!!!: To donate: http://bit.ly/2hFYhjk It will show on screen! ➜ NEW: $5 or more for a Xenomorph Scare! (Big Alien Fan!) ➜ NEW: $50 or more special a special tune! You do NOT have to have a Twitch account or a PayPal account. ➜ Join our Community! ➜ Xbox 1: Xlr8games ➜ PSN: Xlr8games Watch & Subscribe Here: ➜ http://www.youtube.com/user/Xlr8game?... Social Media Links! ➜ Twitter: https://twitter.com/XLR8Games ➜ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Xlr8games ➜ Instragram: https://www.instagram.com/xlr8games ➜ Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/Xlr8games ➜ Check out our Discord Server! This is a way to stay in touch with our community!: (Must Download Discord First) Discord: https://discord.gg/axm7BGy/Team Xtreme Code: axm7BGy ➜ If you want to support this channel, please do not use adBlock. I would appreciate that! If you truly want an Ad-Free YouTube experience with other perks while still supporting YouTubers, check out YouTube Red: ➜ https://www.youtube.com/red ➜ Live Chat Rules: 1. No profanity please. 2. Please do not type in all caps or use excessive emojis. 3. Please try to speak English or Spanish so everyone can understand and communicate. 4. Please be respectful to everyone in the chat. 5. Please do not yell at the Nightbot. Doing so will result in timeouts. 6. Please no advertising your channels. 7. Just have fun and enjoy! My name is Xlr8 (Pronounced Accelerate) and I strive to make xtreme, exciting or intense videos that everyone can enjoy! You call me “X” or “Xlr8” for shorthand. #narrativegames #videogamegoodchoices #videogamebadchoices
The Walking Dead Season 3 A New Frontier: Ep. 3 Above The Law (Ugly/Silent Choices) ???? - YouTube |
| 6 Likes | 6 Dislikes |
| 933 views views | 16,903 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 30 Mar 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét